Welcome to the official website of 2024 3rd International Conference on Governance of Accounting and Global Business Management (GAGBM 2024), which will be held in Dublin, Ireland during February 03-04, 2024. This conference is a platform for researchers, engineers, academics and industry professionals from around the world to showcase their sustainability and research results and development activities in accounting governance, financial investment, economic development, market analysis, and global business management. The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers in the main areas.
The conference provided delegates with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with new ideas and application experiences, build business or research relationships, and find global partners for future collaboration. We sincerely invite researchers, scholars, engineers, students, and experts to be interested in these areas and participate in this conference. It will put special emphasis on the participations of PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and other young researchers from all over the world. It would be beneficial to bring together a group of experts from diverse fields to discuss recent progress and to share ideas on open questions.
1. Regular Oral Session: 15 Minutes of Presentation including 3 Minutes of Q&A.
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
4. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer.
5. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols.
6. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
7. Along with your registration, you will receive your name badge, which must be worn when attending all official conference sessions and activities. Participants without a badge will not be allowed to enter the venue building. Please don't lend your name badge to others.
8.The organiser can't accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please take care of all your belongings.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. The conference committee welcomes your participation and immediately delivers the paper through the official email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. Papers should be prepared using the following template. It is unnecessary to submit an abstract in advance. Please submit your papers in English.
Review Process: The submission will first be reviewed for its topic and length, then go through an originality check. The peer-review process will begin soon after the paper is found to be qualified. The paper will be sent to have a double-blind peer review by 2 reviewers. They will judge the paper based on the theme, coverage, innovation, integrity, depth, and language. If the paper is accepted, notification of acceptance and review comments will be sent to the author via email. The actual review time may be different under certain situations.
The Call for Session for GAGBM conference is now under organization. Sessions are small and specialized events to be held during the conference that are highly specialized in automatic control, mechanical engineering, industrial electronics and information science of the works of some particular international projects.
The submitted review process is beginning, and we will notify all those who have submitted sessions one week before conference day, as to whether their proposal was accepted for inclusion in the conference program. We will be pleased to accept latest submissions. Each session should consist of at least eight paper presentations. For that session, the organizer or his team can present two papers at most. The Session organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop, and selecting and reviewing the papers. Papers accepted for sessions will be published in the proceedings of the conference.